Hair Replacement in Stafford, VA
What Are Hair Replacements?
When you think of hair replacements, you might think of the unrealistic wigs and hairpieces of the past. Thanks to advancements in prosthetics over the years, today's hair replacements look and feel more real than ever before. At Hair Saviours, we are proud to offer high-grade hair replacements for clients all over the hair loss spectrum. Whether you want to fill out your existing hair with a matching wig or are seeking a full-head prosthesis, trichologist Monica Dickenson can help with replacements made from the finest materials. To learn more about our hair replacements and start building your new look, schedule a consultation at our Stafford, VA hair loss center today.
What Can I Expect with My Hair Replacement?
As with all of our services, hair replacement at Hair Saviours starts with a private consultation at our office. During your visit, we'll discuss your hair loss journey and go over your options for a prosthetic. We offer hair replacements for a range of circumstances, including:
- Integration: Our integration system is intended for clients dealing with mild hair loss. Designed to complement your naturally growing hair, these replacements are effective as a solution for androgenetic hair loss and can be adapted for everyday use or extended wear.
- Duplication: These hair replacements can help restore the appearance of a full head of hair for those dealing with more advanced cases of hair loss. Made using an ultra-thin polymer and silk nylon, these pieces hold onto the head securely for a natural look.
- Full-head prosthesis: For those suffering from total hair loss as a result of medical treatments or health issues, we offer full cranial prosthesis designs in a range of materials and prices. All of our full-head hair replacements are handmade from quality materials to provide a custom fit so you can show off to the world with confidence.
What Are the Benefits of A Hair Prosthesis?
A hair replacement at Hair Saviours is so much more than a wig, offering benefits, such as:
- Looks, feels, and moves the same way as natural hair
- Provides a range of customization options to achieve your desired look
- Fits securely on the head so you don't have to worry that it may fall off
- Can be matched to your natural hair to fill out your appearance
- Acts as a natural-looking solution for clients with total hair loss
- Helps restore confidence and self-esteem
Hair Saviours Reviews
Visited 1/3/24 To receive a deep scalp cleaning treatment. I really enjoyed my session. Monica was attentive and explained the entire procedure. The office hours are only 6 hours a day. But she will try to work around your schedule. I highly recommend going to hair saviors.
Been going here for about a year now. Amazing service everytime. Really listens and helps with your needs.
To say I am beyond please with the level of professionalism is an understatement. I could not be more pleased with the attention to detail and the services. The time Ms. Dickenson took to address all questions was very impressive. In a time when customer service is lacking I can surely say she takes the time to address all your questions and most importantly manage client expectations.
Monica is a true professional. She’s someone that understands, because of that she makes anyone who meets her feel comfortable. Thank you so much for knowledge and care.
Monica, I loveeee your hair products. I love the way they let my hair feels looks and grows.
Learn About Your Options for Hair Replacement
Even if you're living with total hair loss, you can still attain the look you desire with a custom hair replacement at Hair Saviours in Stafford, VA. As a certified hair and scalp specialist, Monica Dickenson is pleased to offer natural-looking solutions for clients dealing with various stages of hair loss. Learn more by scheduling your private consultation today.